Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introducing Me, Olive Dog


Me, Olive Dog
My Girl said I'm finally old enough for a blog.   I'm not sure what a blog is, but I bet it tastes good.  As good as butter (that's another story, though), I hope.  Girl says that it is where I can tell people all about my adventures. So I guess it isn't something I can eat, but that is just fine 'cause I love telling everyone what I think! 
I should probably start by telling you the important details of my life so far.  I was born in a place called Ar-Kansas and I had several other puppies to play with for the first few weeks after my mom, Tulip had me and my sister.  Then one day my mom's people put me in a box called a crate (do you know this thing?  I'm not sure if I like this thing or not. Depends on the moment.) That day I did NOT like this thing!  Some other peoples took me in my crate and put me on this thing called Airplane.  I did NOT like Airplane. I was in there for hours and hours when we finally bumped into the ground again.  I was shaking so much I could hardly stand when out of nowhere Girl appeared and RESCUED me from Airplane!  I was so thankful and licked and licked her everywhere I could get my tongue on!  Whew! Girl and I got in her car and I climbed on her lap and fell asleep all the way to her house.

I was so tired after meeting Airplane!
When we got there I met my bestest friend ever, Daisie. She is by bestest friend because I can boss her around no problem.  After I met Daisie I got to meet many other peoples, but I don't remember much about it because I was SO tired after being with Airplane for many many hours.  Those peoples seemed pretty nice from what I remember of showing off for them.  I like my Girl and my friend Daisie and we lived in that house for a few days before a couple more peoples camed. Those peoples were Gram and BossMan.  Turns out they live in that house and Girl and I live at another house after they camed back from a faraway place called Hawaii.



This is when I losed a tooth

I growed up some more and had many adventures with Girl, Gram, and BossMan.  I am now One year old (I don't know what that means, but maybe I will get a treat!) Girl and I live in a condo in Lynden-town and I get to go for 3 walks each day!  Lately, I've been going to a place called Dog Park (do you know this place?) and I meet LOTS of new friends and play and play.


I hated my birthday hat! (and Girl just laughed at me)

2 comments:

  1. Olive Dog! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I will love to read your stories! I loved reading about you and your interests(birds).

    And I love being your Gram...

    ...most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are my Gram even though you make me kiss you sometimes.

      Delete