Sunday, May 20, 2012

Household Danger!

I think I should tell you about the dangers you may encounter in House.  Mostly I am the master of any situation in House, but recently I camed upon a issue that caught me by suprised.
One night, while Girl was brushing her teeths, I was busy re-arranging her clothes on the floor of our room when all of sudden I was caughted!  I couldn't get loose!  So I goed to Girl for help....

I thought she was going to help me, but she just laughed and then told me to stay right there.... I thinked that she was going to get a tool to get me loose, but she just getted her phone to take a picture!  What?!  I thinked she could help me!  So I just stood there, mostly because I not thinked I could move.
Then Girl's phone's camera wouldn't work....and I was waiting and waiting for help....then she getted her camera-camera and taked a bunch of pictures.  I had thinked that Girl like me!  BUT she just taked my picture even though I was in BIG danger!


Finally she helped me get free...but I was still mad at her until the next day when she comed home from work for lunch break.... I guess I can't hold grudges...but I still doesn't like getting my picture taked!

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you don't like the camera...Tell Girl that Gram says she should use a hamper so you don't have to re-arrange her clothes and get cotched in them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl does have a hamper, Gram. Sometimes I take her clothes out of the hamper and rearrange them on the floor. Its what I like to do.

    ReplyDelete